By Rachel Bonds
Directed by Mike Donahue
Marin Theatre Company, World Premiere, March 3-27, 2016
- Served as a dramaturg for this world premiere production, focusing on the creation of audience engagement materials.
- Swimmers Playbill, which features my article “Take Your Humanity to Work Day” and an interview I conducted with playwright Rachel Bonds.
- The Swimmers Resource Page I curated at MarinTheatre.org. It features a transcript from the first rehearsal design presentation and additional articles.
- I provided script coverage for the 2015 Sky Cooper New American Play Prize, which was eventually awarded to Swimmers at the recommendation of the entire Marin Theatre Company artistic staff.
- I lead numerous talkbacks for the production, and co-lead the pre-show Perspectives Matinee lecture with Marin Theatre Company Casting Director Dori Jacob.
- I created a lobby display, as seen below: