By Elizabeth Irwin
Directed by Kirsten Brandt
Marin Theatre Company, Bay Area Premiere, October 29-November 22, 2015
- Served as dramaturg for this production. I attended rehearsals and made myself available as a resource for the actors and director.
- My Mañana Comes Playbill, which features my article “Who Can Afford the American Dream?” and an interview I conducted with playwright Elizabeth Irwin.
- The My Mañana Comes Resource Page I curated at MarinTheatre.org. It features a restaurant glossary, primary source interviews with Mexican migrants, an educational resource guide, and more.
- Resource packet I created for the director and actors in rehearsal.
- I wrote a feature article on the Marin Theatre Company production for Breaking Character magazine, a branch of Samuel French , Inc.
- I lead numerous talkbacks for the production, and created a lobby display, as seen below: