By Howard Brenton
Directed by Jasson Minadakis
Marin Theatre Company, West Coast Premiere, April 14-May 15, 2016
- Served as a dramaturg for this production alongside Lydia Garcia. I attended rehearsals and made myself available as a resource for the actors and director.
- Anne Boleyn Playbill, which features my articles “Historical (In)Accuracy”, “The Divine King and the Common Man”, and “The Major Players”
- The Anne Boleyn Resource Page I curated at MarinTheatre.org. It features a glossary and timeline, recommended reading from the rehearsal room, primary sources from playwright Howard Brenton, a transcript of the first rehearsal design presentation, and more.
- Resource packet I created for the director and actors in rehearsal.
- House of Tudor and House of Stuart Family Tree, designed by me
- I lead numerous talkbacks for the production, and co-lead the pre-show Perspectives Matinee lecture with Marin Theatre Company Literary Manager and Resident Dramaturg, Lydia Garcia.
- I created a lobby display, as seen below: